Wednesday, January 18, 2023

Thanksgiving with 49 and Market Plum Grove Collection!

Hello friends! Karla back today with two more layouts using the December Kit featuring the beautiful 49 & Market Plum Grove Collection! You can either grab the Kit in the shop or you can pick up the Plum Grove Collection piece by piece. The Kit includes the full collection paper pack, full ephemera pack, full chipboard word set, 1/3 of the tag package and 2 sheets of the rub on package, plus 6 matching cardstock!

This collection can be used for so many events, but does have a fall vibe so I thought that I’d play on it and use my Thanksgiving pics! I used the January Creative Scrapbooker Sketch and added two photos of our meal. I love the chipboard words in the set and found two that matched the theme perfectly! I added a title using Thickers from my stash and added some stenciling with coordinating Distress Oxide Ink  

I added some rubons and ephemera and wrote out my journaling at the bottom of the page. I’m thinking we should have Thanksgiving much more often! 

For my second layout I used photos of our family and guests at the table as well as a little treat bag created to tuck a sweet treat in! 

I added elements from the cut apart sheet in the paper pack and layered lots of the ephemera on this beautiful background paper! 


I diecut the ‘&’ sign using the Elizabeth Crafts Library Pocket Filler Cards Die Set and added it to my title. 


Thanks so much for stopping by! If you're playing with this kit or collection, we would love to see what you're making in the Scrap Shotz Papercrafting Facebook Group! I’ll also be on the Scrap Shotz Facebook page this Thursday at 1 pm Live to share new Pinkfresh goodies! Have a very happy,crafty week friends! 






No comments: