Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Twist & Pop Christmas Card

Hello again!
I hope you enjoyed a warm and wonderful Christmas with your family & friends.

I am back on the blog today to share a twist & pop card I made using product that is available at the Scrap Shotz online shop.

This was my first attempt at a twist & pop card. If you are interested in trying one I suggest taking a look at Karla Yungwirth's tutorial video. It's the one I referred to when making my card.

Here is the front of my card

This is the inside of the card.

Check out the video to see the card in action and some closeups.


Products Used for this project:

Kaisercraft 12x12 Paper - Glisten
Kaisercraft Collectibles Pack - Glisten
Kaisercraft Clear Stamp Set - Glisten
Tim Holtz Kraft Stock Metallic - Gold
Gold Embossing Powder


1 comment:

Terstamper said...

Beautiful card! I love the DSP.