Friday, December 1, 2017

It's December 1st!!

It's time to get Christmasy! It is already December 1st and my house isn't decorated yet but I do have and adorable card and ornament to share with you today! Using the adorable Winter Wonderland from Pretty Pink Posh and some Distress Oxides!

I started out with the ornament (and many failed attempts) but love how this little one turned out. 


Winter Wonderland stamp set from Pretty Pink Posh, some glittery paper and a two part ornament from the dollar store. Getting the parts inside the ornament was the hard part!

Distress markers to colour in the little winter people and I used the sparkle marker on the trim of the hats. A little sparkle is always a good choice.

Other side of the ornament, the igloo highlighted with some Emerald Creek embossing powder, the Soft Fallen Snow and Fractured Ice. Both available from the Scrap Shotz store. 

After a bit of fussy cutting and some hot glue accidents I got the parts inside the ornament, then wrapped it with a silver ribbon to hang on my tree.

For this side I added a few sequins from  Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear, as pretend snow. I also added the sequins to the center of some of the snowflakes.

And side number two. I just love the igloo all on it's own.
  
The snowflakes from this set are so pretty! I want everything to have snowflakes. For the background of my card I just randomly stamped the different sizes of the flakes in Distress Oxides in Faded Jeans, Salty Ocean and Broken China


I just love the shades of blue in the Distress line! And a few more sequins for the centers.

Little bear on his sled, done in Candy Red and Hammered Metal embossing powder.

Mr. Penguin ready to shovel! This little guy is embossed with Salted Raven

The completed card! What a great set from Pretty Pink Posh, I am in love with this little penguin!





Thanks you all for stopping by and be sure to check out the supplies that are all available in the Scrap Shotz Online Store! There is still time to get an order in and get some cards made with these little guys.

Have a great weekend everyone! Stay warm and keep creating!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

These are so flippin’ cute Cathy! Love the ornament especially.