Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Cabin Fever Scrap Shotz December Kit Projects!

Hello!

Rosie here to share with you my second round of kit projects using the latest Scrap Shotz monthly kit!

Let's start with the Design Team sketch project and we are all using the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine December sketch:

 I used the glitter paper along with a few of the patterned papers.

 The "Cabin Rules" are cut apart from one of the journal cards.
The patterned papers are edged in Distress Ink Black Soot.
A border of enamel dots accents one of the patterned paper circles.

This kit is so fabulous for "Snow Fun" photos:

 My son was excited to build  a snow tunnel out of the pile we shovelled off the driveway.
 This mitten pattern is fun!
 I've layered stickers over kit emphemra.

This enamel moose sticker is a great accent; these banner stickers work perfectly together!



Lots of fun patterns in this line, warm and cozy for this photo of my daughter shovelling the driveway.
Kit ephemera and stickers.

 Kit brads and chipboard.

This line is fabulous for sledding photos!

I've popped up the stickers with foam tape, layering 2 of them over ephemera die cuts. The sledding bear is also popped up with foam tape.


 The title banner is perfect for these fun sledding photos :)



I also used foam tape under the sled stickers.


I hope you've enjoyed these projects, keep checking back as the rest of team will be revealing their projects over the next few days


Thanks for stopping by!


No comments: