Sunday, December 31, 2017

Season's Greetings

Hey Scrap Shotz Fans!

Today, I'm back and sharing with you two more projects that I created using Kaiser Craft's beautiful Mint Wishes collection, some products from Tonic Studios and Tim Holtz's Plaid Layering Stencil. 

To kick off my projects, I created a pretty 10" x 10" layout featuring some of the papers and collectable cut outs from the Mint Wishes collection. I've started to really love creating the smaller layouts and stepping out from just doing the traditional 12x12 layouts.


In the bottom right hand corner of the layout, I used Tim Holtz's Plaid Layering stencil along with Tonic Studio's Nuvo Mousse in Gumball Grey. Once the paste had dried, I embellished the corner with borders and fussy cut images from the papers as well as a few of the collectables cut outs. The green dots were created using Tonic Studio's Nuvo Drops in Woodland Green. I also used a few of the clear rhinestones in amongst the flower.


While I still had the Plaid Layering Stencil and Nuvo Mousse out, I added some plaid in the top left hand corner of the patterned paper.


For the photo mat, I cut a few different sized patterned paper pieces and layered them on an angle in behind the photo.


In the bottom left and top right hand corners of the photo, I added a few dots using Tonic Studio's Nuvo drops in Woodland Green.


For my last project, I created another 10" x 10" layout using some of my leftover pieces from creating the other projects. 


In the bottom right hand corner of the photo, I layered some of the borders from the bottom of the patterned papers along with some fussy cut flowers and ornaments as well as the arrow from the collectables. 


Here's a close up shot of the the ornaments layered in amongst the flowers.


In the top left hand corner of the photo, I used fussy cut flowers, ornaments and a few of the die cut images from the collectables. 


To get the "It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year" sentiment, I cut it apart from one of the borders found at the bottom of the patterned paper. Once it word was cut apart, I adhered them as desired along the left hand side of the photo. At the bottom of the last word, I added three little dots using Tonic Studio's Nuvo Drops in Woodland Green.


Supplies Used from Scrap Shotz's

- Kaisercraft: Mint Wishes - 12x12 Patterned Paper Pack and Collectables
- Bazzill Cardstock: White
- Tonic Studios: Nuvo Mousse - Gumball Grey and Nuvo Crystal Drops - Woodland Green
- Want 2 Scrap: Clear Rhinestones
- Tim Holtz for Stampers Anonymous: Plaid Layering Stencil
- Tim Holts for Ranger Ink: Black Soot Distress Ink

Thanks for joining me today!












No comments: