Monday, October 17, 2022

October Kit Club - Vicki Boutin Print Shop!!

Hello friends! Karla here today with a look at a layout created with the October Kit Club, some Add-On's and products from the shop featuring Vicki Boutin Print Shop!! It is such a pretty collection, and there are so many ways to use it! I created this layout to scrap some photos I took of us in my oldest daughter's neighborhood, where you can see the downtown city lights. We don't get to see this view from our house so we all thought that was pretty cool!  


If you're wondering what the fabulous Scrap Shotz Kit Club is... check out the info HERE
You can get a closeup look at the October Kit Club in this video HERE!!


I used a piece of cardstock from the Ready To Use background paper pad as the base of my layout and added mixed media using the heart stencil included in the kit. I layered on Tim Holtz Translucent Grit Paste and Embossing Glazes for a textured effect and stamped images on using the Love This stamp set and Distress Oxide Inks. I added a title and puffy sticker embellishments using the Puffy Phrases stickers, also in the kit.


I added a cluster of elements from the Journaling Ephemera pack on the bottom left of the layout. I used the Creative Scrapbooker October Sketch as inspiration and a starting point! 


I journaled on a cut apart tag from one of the papers in the kit using a Zebra Sarasa Porous pen after adding lines with my Olfa ruler. You can see some of the blue washi sticker, from the amazing Paperie pack, peeking out from behind the tag.


I added on a butterfly, fussy cut from one of the papers in the kit and splattered on some of the blue metallic watercolor from the Cosmic Watercolors set. You'll also see various stickers and other ephemera pieces scattered around the page. 


Here's a look at the process video where you can see this layout come together! Watch below or click HERE to watch on YouTube. You can also find the full Live video on Facebook at this link HERE


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out this week's Facebook Live Demo on Thursday for more inspiration on the Scrap Shotz Facebook Page. 

Happy Crafting friends! 



No comments: