Saturday, October 8, 2022

More Christmas Card Inspiration with Spellbinders!

 Hello Friends!

Rosie back to share some card inspiration featuring Spellbinders!


This is Dancin' St. Nick and his legs move when you tilt the card side to side. The bottom third of the card is embossed with the Spellbinders Argyle Socks Embossing Folder. Sentiment is from the Spellbinders Mix & Match Holiday Greetings Die Set. I've embellished the card with Pinkfresh Studios Gold Metallic Pearls.

Next is another card with a swinging element, Spellbinders Holly Jolly Gnome.


I've die cut pieces from the following papers:


The background is stencilled with the Lawn Fawn Snow Flurries Stencil and Nuvo Glitterati Glimmer Paste.



The Spellbinders Holiday Group Hug stamp set is a fun set to colour and I love it's size. I used to Copic markers to colour it and added some white highlights with the white pen in the Altenew Must Have Gel Pen Set.


I fussy cut the image and popped it up with foam adhesive over a background made with the Spellbinders 8.5"x 11" Cable Knit Stencil and Nuvo Sea Sprite Glacier Paste. This is a great stencil as you can use it over a full sheet of paper and then trim it into four A2 card fronts!

I think this die set is my favourite from Spellbinders this year, it's the Gnome Tree Die Set.


I'm not going to lie, this was a little time consuming to put together but oh so much fun! I added shading and details with Copic markers and the white and gold gel pens from the Altenew Must Have Gel Pen Set.


The background is inked with Distress Oxide inks and then misted with water. I added Spellbinders Color Essential Gems to the wreath and "lights".

There are lots more great Spellbinders products in the store, click HERE to see them all!

Thanks for stopping by!




No comments: