Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Art Journaling Style Layouts using the December Kit!

 Hi friends! It’s Karla back today with two more layouts using the beautiful December Kit Club, which has now sold out... but the January Kit is now in the shop!! and it's amazing too!! If you were lucky enough to grab a December Kit here is more inspiration for you using it. PS If you didn't see my last post with the first three projects, check them out HERE


It's not very often that I only use one photo on a page, but I gave myself permission to do just that for my younger girls school photos. The papers in the kit are so beautiful and the neutral tones really go with any colour palate. Plus I love the soft, floral elements! 


I've been watching TikTok videos lately of people doing art journaling and layering papers and stickers to create a layered effect on the page. I thought this idea would work perfectly for these two pages. 


I tore and distressed the pretty papers and added brown Distress Oxide Ink to give texture and colour to the page. 


I added some journaling on the cut aparts included on the patterned papers from the kit. These two pages had lovely printed images and were perfect for a pretty background.


I used some of the stickers from the sticker book as well as the foam stickers to add titles to the pages. 


I tucked in floral and leafy elements using the ephemera diecuts  from the kit and layered on sticker words. 


I'm so happy with how these pages turned out and I know these will be treasured in our albums for years to come!


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out all the info on our fabulous Kit Club HERE! If you love this collection, check the store for the Simple Vintage Weathered Garden.  The December Kit is now sold out, but the January Kit  is now available to sign up! Don't forget to set your reminders for our Thursday Facebook Lives as well! Every Thursday at 1 pm MST we are live to share projects and new products arriving in the shop. You can find all the past projects and live videos HERE.  

Big Hugs and Crafty Wishes for a very happy 2022!!


No comments: