Monday, January 31, 2022

A Day in the Life - Echo Park

This month I am doing something completely different (for me!!) I've been dabbling in planners and this collection with the months and days is perfect for documenting your year. To begin, I dressed up my planner page with ephemera and chipboard.

Such a fun way to use the stickers! Sometimes, especially in a book like this, I split the chipboard, stripping away some of the bulk. I find that this still allows it to be prominent, but not nearly so bulky.

I was really excited about creating the next project. It will be an ongoing Simple Stories mini album for my granddaughter, with photos from her year. I did the cover page with die cut alphas and some popped up ephemera. 

Then I created the second page double page spread with a pocket page.

I'll keep you posted on the progress of the album throughout the year!

Thanks for stopping by! Make sure you show us how you've used the beautiful A Day in the Life collection in the Scrapshotz Papercrafting Group!


No comments: