Sunday, January 16, 2022

Simple Stories - Simple Vintage Country Harvest

 This beautiful Simple Stories Simple Vintage Country Harvest line is so easy to work with! I created a single page and a double page layout this afternoon, which is record time for me!

Lots of dimension with the chipboard clusters and the emphemera that is included in the line. Some of the pieces were popped up a little more with foam. 

The second layout is a 2 pager. I love these photos and wanted them to take center stage.

I love that each of the pages can stand on it's own, but is even more dramatic when put together.


I fussy cut the layered element (with the truck) from a sheet of the patterned paper. The brads add a bit of gloss and the dimension of the raised photos as well as foam mounted ephemera gives the page a lot of interest. 


The foam stickers are amazing. I love the great fonts that make titles so easy. 

There is still a good supply of this line in the Scrapshotz store here. Now's the time to get those beautiful fall photos into your album!

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments: