Friday, October 30, 2020

October Kit Reveal with Two Fall Layouts!

Hey there friends! Karla back today with two fresh Fall layouts using the fabulous October Scrapbook Kit featuring the Carta Bella Hello Autumn collection!! 🍂 You're going to love this beautiful kit, perfect to document any Fall activity!! I had fun using it today to complete two layouts of our visit to a local Cornmaze here in Calgary, but I'm definitely going to be getting our Fall photo shoot and Thanksgiving pics out too! It would totally work for pretty fall cards too!!


One of the things I love about Carta Bella paper is the thick, textured feel! I love this watercolour look pumpkin paper too - and of course I had to use it with these awesome pumpkin pics!! I used a sketch from the CSM October Sketchy Challenge to kickstart the design of my layout. You can find all the previous sketches and lots of inspiration in the group HERE!


I used elements from the Chipboard and the 12x12 Sticker Sheet to create some fun clusters on the page. I just love this old farm truck!! I used my Cricut to cut a cute pumpkin patch title and added several sentiment stickers from the Sticker Sheet as well as the Hello Autumn Sticker Book, one of the amazing add-ons available. 


I layered more of the stickers and chipboard on, and even popped up some of the leaf stickers as well as adding little adorable acorns (and check out the squirrel at the top of the layout!) from the add-on Puffy Sticker pack! I might have had as much fun scrapbooking with these awesome supplies as I did visiting the Cornmaze... 😉


For the second layout I used a sketch from Jennifer Edwardson's Makin' More Memories Sunday sketch Live. She actually embossed on the left side of her layout, but I decided to use the cute leaf stickers from the 12x12 Sticker Sheet to create a fun background element. 


I used the fun customizable Thickers included in the kit and created an ombre effect with Distress Oxide Inks - of course using the new Crackling Campfire orange! Then I added some White Blizzard Nuvo Glitter drops over top for a sparkly effect. 


I added some splatters of Dina Wakley's Gilt Gloss Spray, which has a beautiful, metallic effect and some of the add-on Pumpkin Spice Leaves, which are so pretty!


I journaled on one of the cut apart cards from the 12x12 paper collection and added a banner from the Simple Stories Foam Stickers included. They match beautifully and have such lovely images and words!


Here's a look at the amazing bundle of products you receive in your kit! It's a fabulous deal and every month kit club members receive first choice of many fantastic add-ons available, plus a discount! Read all about the Kit Club Details HERE.


Here's a look at the LIVE Unboxing Video during our weekly 3 pm MST Thursday Facebook Live on the Scrap Shotz Facebook Page. I'm even giving a peek at some of the amazing add-on's available!! Be sure to follow us on Facebook and Instagram so you don't miss a thing! 


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out the wonderful October Kit in the Scrap Shotz Store HERE!! You can find all the fantastic add-ons HERE and everything that's fun and NEW HERE!! I'll be back next week with more projects you can make with your October Kit. Happy crafting and have a wonderful weekend!!




No comments: