Friday, October 23, 2020

Paper Rose - Nature Paper Collection

Hello everyone! Today I'm sharing my cards that I created with the Paper Rose - Nature collection. This paper is amazing. Once I started using it, I just kept finding new ways to use it. I was able to create masculine cards, sympathy cards, fall cards, kids cards and some feminine cards, too.

I created some fancy fold cards, a Z fold and a card using the Lawn Fawn Shutter Card dies.
This paper is a great weight and quality, and it can take lots of different techniques without showing weakness. Here I added some blooms and brads, and on the other I splashed on some Cosmic Shimmer Opal Blaze for sparkle.

 It was awesome for using various embossing powders. There are plenty of embossing powders here in the shop. Embossing
I used some Cosmic Shimmer Opal Polish through a stencil on some, and the paper took it very well! For two of these cards I used these Paper Rose Bamboo Stencil and Paper Rose Hexagon Swirl Stencil.
 
 

I did some dry embossing on the Thank you card. The paper is so detailed, it's hard to tell in the photo that only the light brown checker plate is actually raised.
I used different die cuts and elements from my stash. Every sheet of this paper has such great texture!
The paper pad is A5 sized and a couple of the patterns are full pages and worked for slimline cards.
Some of the paper was almost too pretty to cover, like this one with the drawers. No embellishment needed!
I made 30 cards with this single pack of paper, and still have a few part sheets left. I used various bits and pieces from my stash to embellish and decorate my cards, so if there's something you'd like to know about, just ask. It was fun!

Thanks for stopping by! Have a great weekend.


1 comment:

Mary McClennon said...

WOW, Those Cards are Totally AWESOME!