Friday, February 8, 2019

February Kit Club Double Page Layout & Video

Hello friends! Karla back today with a double page layout using the beautiful February 2019 Scrapbook kit featuring the Pinkfresh Studio Indigo Hills 2 collection. These papers and kit goodies have gorgeous watercolor and floral prints along with some geometrics - really perfect for any occasion! Today the layout I'm sharing uses photos from last year's Scrapbook Carnival event, which is held in Calgary, Alberta each year in September. It was so fun to meet up with old friends, make new ones and have fun working at the Scrap Shotz Booth!


Here's a look at the Process Video where you can see how it all comes together:


I started off using the February sketch from the SCT365 2019 Layout Class. I love that every month they feature a double page sketch to try out!


I layered papers from the kit onto the purple Bazzill cardstock, also included, and then fussy cut some flowers.


The Add-On journaling spots make lovely areas to add journaling, or as a base for layering.


The chipboard stickers, also an add-on available, are great for framing photos or sections of the gorgeous paper.


The puffy stickers from the kit are so wonderful! I think they are my fav embellishment!!


I created titles using the pretty wooden stickers and mini puffy letters, both from the kit. I used some gold letters from my stash to finish the title, but there are awesome Pinkfresh Gold Puffy Alphas available as an add-on!


Thanks so much for stopping by today! Be sure to check out the Reveal Post HERE to see what's in the February 2019 Scrapbook kit! I'll be back Monday to share another project, and be sure to keep checking back to see lots more crafty posts to keep you inspired!



No comments: