Friday, February 22, 2019

More Sunny Studio

Hello!

Rosie back with a few more projects featuring Sunny Studio Stamps products. First up is another card  made with the Love Monkey set.


I stamped the trees multiple times to create a forest of trees and coloured with Copic Markers. I die cut masks for the trees and then inked the sky and grass with Distress Oxide inks. I coloured and popped up one tree as well. The monkey's are adhered to the panel with foam adhesive.


This has some super cute puppies from the Sunny Studio Puppy Parents  set. I die cut the circles with the Sunny Studio staggered circles die and used them as "mats" for the Copic coloured images.



I began this card by stamping and die cutting images from the Altenew Ruffled Flowers stamp set which is available at Scrap Shotz by special order.


I then die cut the gold glitter paper using the staggered circles die and then inked a white card stock panel in Broken China Distress Oxide ink.


I then trimmed the corners off the gold glitter paper and adhered the florals behind the circle windows, popping up some with foam tape and trimming to fit within the windows. I've then stamped the sentiments on the corners and added Studio Katia black crystals as the final embellishments.

I hope you've enjoyed these projects, I certainly had a great time creating them!


No comments: