Monday, June 25, 2018

Product Review Day 2 - Using Carta Bella and Tim Holtz for a Camping Pocket Page!

Hi there friends! Karla back again today with more goodness to share with you from the product reveal of the Carta Bella Gone Camping collection and the Tim Holtz 3-D Texture Fades Lumber Embossing Folder from Sizzix. Today, I've created a camping pocket page and I'm sharing a process video below so you can see how I put it together.


I used elements from the Carta Bella Gone Camping Paper PackEphemera and Designer Stamps to create a fun page documenting our camping trip last year. 


The 12x12 Sticker Sheet has such great images in it that coordinate with everything else, and I love how awesome the stamps are!


The Tim Holtz 3-D Texture Fades Lumber Embossing Folder from Sizzix is perfect to coordinate with this camping line and worked well to create a 4x6 journaling card. A little Distress Oxide Ink added shading on the raised areas.


Here's a look at the video where you can see the process I used to create this page -


Thanks so much for stopping by! If you haven't seen the previous blog post showing you all the goodies I'm using here today, be sure to check that out HERE. I hope you have an awesome, crafty week!


No comments: