Wednesday, June 20, 2018

June Scrap Shotz Kit Featuring Wild Whisper Designs!

Hello Scrap Shotz friends!

Rosie here to share more Scrap Shotz June Kit projects. My family enjoys vacationing at Kootenay Lake and this line is perfect for documenting our time at the lake.


I created a "photo mat" with Dylusions paint and silver glitter paint behind the photo, these Wild Whisper Designs paper are so fabulous, they don't buckle or warp with paint.


I punched circles, cut them in half and created a border around the pattered papers with them.


Kit die cuts are embellished with kit sequins. I also added some of the add on Teal Rubber shapes. 



These patterns complement each other so well they are super easy to mix together. I've used 3 different patterns on this layout.


This paper clip embellishment is exclusive to Scrap Shotz!



The strip of paper with mountains on it is the 1/4" piece off the bottom of the patterned paper.

The team is using the June sketch from Creative Scrapbooker Magazine:



The kit has the perfect title card for these fishing photos. I matted the card on black card stock along with matting all the photos on black card stock.


Here is a closer look at the title block. I've also layered some punched circles under the title and embellished just beneath it with a rubber shape, kit die cuts and sequins.

I added punched circles and a couple of die cuts to the lower right of the page to balance it out.


My last project is this super simple card.
I adhered the patterned paper to a piece of card stock an and bordered the top edge with a strip of canoe paper. I embellished the flowers on the patterned paper with sequins as well as the kit die cut. The sentiment is one of the add on rubber shapes.

That's it for my projects, thanks for stopping in and taking a look!



No comments: