Monday, June 18, 2018

The Lake-Scrap Shotz June Kit Reveal

Hello!

I am back to share with you my first project using the Scrap Shotz June kit featuring the so new it's not yet available to the general public Wild Whisper Designs Lake Life line.

This project was inspired by a sneak peek of a Paige Taylor Evans layout I saw on Instagram.

I am in love with the yellow in this line especially as it worked perfectly with this photo of my little guy in his life jacket ;).

I cut small pieces out of the patterned papers and layered them over each other along with the kit card stock.

Some of the papers are adhered with foam adhesive to add dimensional interest to the layout.


The photo is matted on white card stock and then matted again on black card stock. I have used foam tape to adhere it over the patterned paper base.


Wild Whisper has handcrafted a package of exclusive to Scrap Shotz embellishments and here is a look at one of them.


The die cuts, flair button, Thicker alphas and sequins are all included in this kit.

Here is one last look at the layout:


I will be back later this week to share the remainder of my kit projects with you, I have to be honest I am still working on them LOL :).

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: