Wednesday, June 27, 2018

Product Reveal: Altenew Garden Silhouette and Altenew Rustic Linen

Altenew keeps on knocking it out of the park - their layered stamp sets, innovative sentiments and gorgeous background stamps have cardmakers and scrapbookers squealing in delight.

I'd like to share my first project showcasing Altenew's Rustic Linen. This background set is very versatile. With the Distress Oxide Inks, the creaminess of the inks combined with the stamp has created a dimensional background. The background is a perfect backdrop for stamped Altenew images. And let's not forget their fabulous sentiments - they seem to fit any card.


For my next project, I again used Distress Oxide inks AND Distress Inks. Stamping these silhouette images in a variety of colours allowed me to make a beautiful bouquet of wildflowers...again backdropped with the linen background.


I am looking forward to making several sets of cards to give to family and friends with these stamps and hope to see your ideas too!



No comments: