Sunday, November 6, 2022

Vicki Boutin Print Shop - Scrapshotz October Kit

 Hi! I am having so much fun with the American Crafts Print Shop by Vicki Boutin line! It is so versatile and fun. 

It's not often that I am allowed to use pink on a hockey photo for the boys, but this one is just right for it. I trimmed a piece of patterned paper 1/8" on all sides and matted it on a black base. The photo is also matted and popped up with black cardstock. The funky thickers are part of the kit, and I added a puffy heart sticker to dot the i. The rest of the embellishments are from the Paperie Pack. I love the variety of this pack and 200 pieces? Wow. I embellished with a trio of ink splats and a few more puffy hearts. I didn't want to put all the names of the players on here, so I put the program from that game in an envelope on the back of the layout. It lists all the players from both teams, so that's perfect.

I also used the patterned paper to create some cards. 



Check out this line of awesome goodness! It is amazing! Vicki Boutin Print Shop is in the store!

Thanks for stopping by.



No comments: