Saturday, November 19, 2022

Garden Shoppe! Paige Evans - November Scrapbook Kit! Pt.2

 Rosie back with another layout using the fabulous November kit!

I used the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine November sketch to scrapbook these photos from the Great Canadian Scrapbook Carnival in 2021.

The title rose gold Thickers are from my stash and the smaller letters are the kit stickers.


I've also edged the white card stock background with kit washi tape. The floral paper is paper #2 and I've also matted it on black card stock before adhering to the base, the base patterned paper is paper #22.


My favourite thing about this layout is the journaling which I've handwritten and used kit thickers and stickers as words and phrases within the journaling.

After I finished the layout I realized I didn't write any description about the photos themselves.
Easy problem to solve, I wrote the details of the photos on a piece of card stock and then adhered that to the back side of the layout.

I'll be back again with a few more kit projects!

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments: