Monday, November 28, 2022

Garden Shoppe-Paige Evans November Kit!

 Hello!

Rosie back with a few more projects crafted from the November Kit!

I die cut patterned paper with a Honey Bee Oval Thin Frames die and then pieced the background together, popping up alternate frames with two layers of cardstock.


I then fussy cut a group of blooms from the same paper and adhered to the centre of the oval with foam adhesive. The sentiment is from the die cut ephemera.


This desk calendar was super easy to make using the Taylored Expressions Mini Tear Off Calendar. There are 10 calendars in the set so perfect to make and give as gifts!


I added the stickers to white card stock and then fussy cut leaving a thin white border. The calendar is matted on patterned paper, then kit card stock. The calendar base is made from recycled cardboard and covered with patterned paper.

Every kit comes with 6 coordinating card stocks so I pulled out the Honey Bee die again and die cut ovals from each colour of card stock. Then I got to work piecing the frames together alternating colours and glueing them to a piece of copy paper. Once the full oval was completed I fussy cut around the oval and then trimmed one in half and another into quarters.


I centred this on patterned paper and added a punched border with foam adhesive along the bottom. 

I ended up with three sets of these ovals so I had lots to work with!


You can see the ovals, which I've trimmed, laid out on this layout. To start, I gutted (cut out the centre) of the Garden Shoppe Acetate and then layered it over white card stock.


I used the Garden Shoppe Mini Stencils Kit Add On to create the 3 envelopes, top left, centre and bottom right. These are a perfect fit for a gift card so just trace and cut.


I've embellished the layout with kit stickers, die cuts and Thickers and some Studio Katia Onyx Crystals.


I hope you've enjoyed these projects and I would love to see your kit projects!

Tag us on Facebook or Instagram #scrapshotz, so we can see your creations!

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments: