Thursday, November 17, 2022

Garden Shoppe! Paige Evans - November Kit!

This month's kit features the fabulous Garden Shoppe by Paige Evans! 

It's a fun and vibrant Fall line in classic Paige style, with lovely florals and happy colours! I challenged myself to use the main kit items only!


I love all the patterns and had a hard time choosing which ones to use but I narrowed it down to #6 and #11.


I cut 2" x 2" squares, turned each on the diagonal and scored at the 2" mark on my score board. I then turned the square and scored the other side on the 2" mark as well.


I then folded on the score line on both sides creating the shape below.


Then it was time to play with the pattern and the image below is the arrangement I liked the best.


I glued the edges that overlapped with liquid adhesive and then adhered all the pieces on paper #17.

I would normally use a larger photo on a 12x12 layout but I wanted to show off the background so I trimmed a photo down and centred it on the lower third of the page.


The photo is offset over the edge of a journal card from the ephemera pack and then popped up with foam adhesive.
I also grouped kit Thickers and ephemera around the photo. The phrase over the top of the photo mat is a sticker which has a clear background so I placed it on white card stock, fussy cut and adhered with foam adhesive.


I die cut hearts from paper #4 and popped them up with foam adhesive and also added hearts from the kit Thickers.
I finished the layout off creating a border around all four edges with the kit washi tape.


I hope you've enjoyed the details of this layout and I'll be back with more projects later!



1 comment:

Salnclts said...

Beautiful layout! I love the design you created!