Wednesday, February 9, 2022

More Feelin’ Frosty Inspiration!

Hello friends! It’s Karla back today with a couple more projects from using the Feelin’ Frosty Collection by Simple Stories! I think pretty papers and stickers make winter more fun, and this collection definitely has lots of fun and cuteness!! Here’s a look at the first layout I’m sharing today. 


I love the bright colours in this collection! I decided to use a Pagemaps sketch as a jumping off point to create this layout. I printed a 4x6 photo and two 3x4 photos with my Canon Selphy printer and layered on some polka dot and green snowflake papers from the Collection Pack to start. 


I added in titles with the Chipboard Stickers and some diecut letters and then created a fun cluster of embellishments with Chipboard and Puffy stickers as well as the 12x12 Sticker Sheet included in the Collection Pack (which can also be purchased separately HERE).


I diecut some of the 2x2 squares from the cut apart paper and layered on word stickers, Foam and Chipboard snowflakes and added in a few of the brads from the Decorative Brads Pack. I even added a few pink polka dots using a stencil from my stash and some Kitch Flamingo Ink on the white cardstock.


For the next layout, we made a scrapbook page online for last week's Thursday's Demo! You can watch it on Facebook HERE or click the video below to see exactly how it came together - then scroll down to see all the closeups! 


Products Used:





Thanks so much for stopping by! Don't forget to check out our Facebook Page every Thursday at 1 pm MST for a Live Demo with fun techniques and new products to inspire you! Have an amazing week friends 💓




No comments: