Sunday, February 20, 2022

Day in the Life Traveler Notebook

 Hello! I've been playing with the January kit featuring the Echo Park "Day in the Life" Collection. This collection has all the usual fun papers and embellishments but it is also perfect for a planner or traveler notebook. I have so few pictures from 2021 due to the pandemic that I can probably do a traveler notebook for most of the year! 


Is it bad that this was the only picture that I had from January?! We gave my husband a Star Wars waffle iron for his birthday so we enjoyed playing with our waffles. All the papers in the collection have cut apart cards on the back that correspond to each month. The tag that says "Keep it Real" is a cut apart card. The journaling is on a card from the ephemera pack. I also added some cardstock stickers and enamel dots. The date and stamping are from an older kit. The heart is from a 49th and Market sticker pack that comes with the kit.


I'm in love with the "Sunny Days" Thickers! They are so playful. This page uses a fussy cut card, some cardstock stickers and ephemera.


I find that cutting pictures and leaving them spaced a little bit across the gutter helps to close the book. Which is also necessary when adding chipboard to the page. I used some of the Bazzill white textured cardstock as the background. 


My daughter thought it was pretty fun to try out the new mattress in the living room. I used some amber colour Bazzill textured cardstock, cut apart card, cardstock stickers and ephemera. The stamps I dug out of my collection.


This page is showing how birthdays were celebrated all year - on Zoom! I fussy cut the flowers rainbow and used more of those pretty 49th and Market stickers. The photos are matted with Bazzill textured cardstock Coastal colour.


My last spread uses lots of ephemera and stickers and some twine from my stash. 

It was fun playing on a different sized surface than my usual 12x12. I hope you've been inspired! Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments: