Monday, April 18, 2022

Simple Stories Boho Baby!

 Hello Scrap Shotz Friends!

Rosie here to share some projects using the lovely Simple Stories line Boho Baby, I worked with the collection pack, chipboard frames, foam stickers and chipboard pieces.

While this is technically a baby line it can be used for other types of projects as well.


The colours in this photo worked perfectly with the colours in this collection. 

I started by spattering black watercolour ink over white 12x12 cardstock. I then placed the yellow floral chipboard frame, layered a piece of patterned paper over it, then the stars chipboard frame and a piece of paper over that. 

I've arranged the frames so the "baby" elements on them are covered up by the papers. I'm also using the non-baby themed side of the patterned papers.


I'm using one on the journal cards whose title works with this photo from my daughter's grad photo shoot and the "oh baby" sticker works with it to create the title.

I've then embellished with foam stickers, cardstock stickers and chipboard pieces that can work for more than just babies.


Don't shy away from a collection that you love because you don't have the "right" photos to use it with. 

I'll be back later this week with another non-baby layout!

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!

Rosie

No comments: