Monday, April 25, 2022

Pinkfresh Happy Heart February Kit Layouts

Hi friends! Carolyn here today to show you some layouts using the February Kit. The kit features the Pinkfresh Happy Heart Collection. This collection has soft yellow, pink, green and blue features, perfect for all sorts of occasions. 


My first layout uses one of the papers as a frame for the layout and I cropped another paper a little bit smaller to fit in the frame. I outlined it with a black pen to make it pop. I used a circle cutter to trim my photos and my Silhouette Cameo to cut out the frames for the pictures. I wanted to keep with the circle theme so I added three of the wooden embellishments to create a visual triangle. I fussy cut three butterflies from one of the papers to create another visual triangle. 


Before I glued everything down, I splattered pink and black paint to add even smaller circles to the layout. I realized after gluing that there was an open spot so instead of trying to splatter more I used it for my journaling. The final touch was the titles. There are so many to choose from in this kit! 


My second layout dug into the title ephemera pack - big time! It was fun laying them on the paper trying to come up with a way to make them work together. Once I was happy with their placement, I looked for puffy stickers and ephemera that could fill the small gaps around the words. I didn't always  have something small enough, so I used some Nuvo drops and Stickles from previous kits to make some dots. 


Thank-you for stopping by the blog today. I'll be back later this week with three more layouts to share. 

1 comment:

Kendra Hum said...

What a great way to use a pack of titles!