Thursday, April 21, 2022

More Simple Stories Boho Baby!

 Hello All!

Rosie back with another layout featuring the Simple Stories Boho Baby collection.

This layout is all about my baby...that would be my youngest who's 13 now, lol...


I was inspired by a layout created by my fellow DT member Brande Davison and this alphabet paper was perfect for my son's school photo. I tore the paper down the centre and rolled the edges prior to adhering to the star paper from the collection kit, I then added black watercolour ink spatters.

The title card is a 3x4 journal card  that originally looked like this:


I cut a piece of white cardstock to cover "little one" and then added the number 8 and popped up the label sticker with foam adhesive.


I layered some foam stickers and a tab sticker at the top of the card.

Foam stickers, chipboard and collection kit stickers embellish this layout, 


as well as some Studio Katia Onyx Crystals.

Just like that, another non-themed layout is done!

I hope you're inspired to look at your "themed" paper collections in a new way!

Happy Crafting!

No comments: