Tuesday, December 7, 2021

Vicki Boutin Fernwood-November Kit | Make Today Count

Hello!

Rosie back with another project featuring the November Kit  and I'm going to walk you through how I put this layout together.

I started with the Gather paper in the kit:


I then added some black splatters with the Altenew Jet Black Watercolor Brush Marker:


Next, I added stickers and ephemera from the kit and the Icon Ephemera I purchased as part of the Preorder Bundle:


I adhered the majority of die cuts and stickers with foam tape, filling in the "wreath" and then added photos and journaling.

The journal card is from the Journaling Ephemera pack included in the kit.



The chipboard letter Thickers are customizable so you can leave them white or add your choice of colour.

I inked them lightly and then added black dots with the Altenew Jet Black Watercolor Brushmarker:


The two strips of paper the letters are sitting on are the upc strips from the top of the 12x12 sheets, the backside are printed fully with patterns so you can use them rather than just throwing them away.



This is my third layout with the kit and I still have 7 sheets of patterned paper left so this kit is going to go a long ways! 







No comments: