Friday, December 10, 2021

Mugs & Kisses Christmas Card and Tags!

Hello friends! Karla back today with a sweet little hot cocoa card for you as well as closeups of the tags we made in last week's Crafty Thursday Live Video! In case you missed it, be sure to check it out HERE or scroll down to watch! I used the Honey Bee Stamps Hug in a Mug Stamps and Dies along with the fantastic Mugs & Kiss Die Set to create these fun projects! 


There are so many awesome designs you can create with the Mugs & Kisses die set! I love coffee and I'm also a big fan of hot chocolate - plus whipped cream, candy canes and marshmallows are all super yummy, and you'll find all those things in this set! I pulled out Made By Elves 6x6 paper pad (there are sooo many cute coordinating products in this collection!) and used the pretty papers to create two pretty festive mugs and a frame. I love that the Craft Consortium paper pads have elements that you can fussy cut on the inside front and back covers, so I cut out this sweet little elf girl and the Christmas sign to use on the card. The Spellbinders Brushed Silver Cardstock was perfect to diecut the little spoon, which I placed in the elf's hand.


A woodgrain embossing folder decorates the inside of the cardbase and I used some of the Memory Box Glitter Paper to diecut the steamy swirls.


I decorated the hot cocoa and the background tiny peppermint and snowflake Sprinkletz, and I must say, these look good enough to eat!! 


Now, here's a look at the tags we made during the Live! Instead of cutting out patterned paper I used Thermoweb Deco Foil Toner Card Fronts and Foils for a fun and shiny look! I even did some reverse foiling with the Toner Sheets to use the foil negative so we didn't waste anything! 


Here's a look at the Live video replay - you can watch or even craft along!


And here are some closeups!




Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to set your reminder for Thursdays at 1 pm MST and join me on the Scrap Shotz Facebook page for a fun Facebook Live each week! Plus you can check out all the past replays on the Video Page HERE! Wishing you a very crafty holiday friends!!







No comments: