Sunday, December 5, 2021

November '21 Kit: Discover Pure Happiness

 Hello Friends!

Above is not only the title of my project but what I feel every time I sit down to create with a monthly kit!

Sandy takes all the guessing on what works together out of the equation by doing the work you! 

You never have to search for the 'right' colour of cardstock in your stash, Scrap Shotz does that for you.


This patterned paper is printed with the large floral cluster in the bottom left and I didn't want to cover that up so I fussy cut around portions of the image with a craft knife and slid the photos underneath.


I also added foam tape under the fussy cut pieces.


The black splatters are created with the Altenew Jet Black Watercolour Brushmarker from my stash and I've curled up the edges of the fussy cut images.

The title is built by combining a Puffy Thicker and stickers from the kit, the butterfly and tall foliage are from the the Fernwood Icon Ephemera.

Pop on over to the store to see all the great products available, lots of time to get your Christmas Wish List together :)

STORE CLICK HERE


No comments: