Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Simple Stories - Simple Vintage Country Harvest

 Hello! I'm working with this lovely fall collection from Simple Stories, and it's amazing! It's called Simple Vintage Country Harvest, and is full of beautiful colors and images of that lovely season that is gone all too quickly.

First of all, I challenged myself to do a 8.5x11" layout. I found it a great way to use a couple of photos that wouldn't maybe print in a 4x6' size so well. This layout can be easily added to my 12x12 D ring albums with a sheet protector and will provide a fun variation from the regular 12x12 pages.

The second layout created used the Creative Scrapbooker Sketch for December. Here is the sketch and my layout.


I love the beautiful patterned paper and the way the photos with the simple backgrounds are highlighted. 

There is a lot of texture and layers with some photos popped up, stitching, velvet ribbon and scrabble tiles. The foam sticker I used in my title was lost on the busy background, so I traced around it on a piece of white cardstock, then fussy cut a shadow, inked it and adhered it with foam dots.
 

Thanks for having a look. I'll be back with more from this line!!




No comments: