Monday, March 1, 2021

Scrap Shotz...Mama Elephant Little Llama Agenda

 Hello Scrap Shotz Friends!

Rosie here with a couple of cards to share featuring the Mama Elephant Little Llama Agenda stamp and die set.

Anyone else have an ME Little Agenda collection on the go? I love them!


Aren't these llamas adorable? I bought a gel press years ago and was motivated to use it for the first time after watching a video on it.


I applied Altenew ink in Iceberg*, Limeade* and Baby Pink* to the gel press*, rolled over it with a brayer and then applied the card stock. Now I don't know why I was expecting the end result to be smoother-kind of like ink blending so I wasn't thrilled with the results. After setting aside all my practice tries and understanding I wouldn't get an ink blended look because gel is not a blending tool...I know, duh right? I liked the overall soft feel of the colours. I should have gold embossed the mountains too but it works in black ink. I coloured the mountains from the Mama Elephant Scene Builder set with Copic markers in a similar shade to the inks.

I die cut the hills with the Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders and then adhered the mountains ad hills with foam tape after heat embossing the sentiment from the ME Easy Sentiments stamp set in gold embossing powder.


I also stamped and heat embossed the llamas in gold embossing powder and just coloured the faces and the hearts, leaving the llamas just white.



I stamped the llamas in Memento ink, coloured with Copic markers and die cut with the matching dies.

I then inked a panel of white card stock with Distress Oxide Flamingo Kitsch, Speckled Egg and a little Rustic Wilderness

Once I was sure the ink was dry, I applied Nuvo Moonstone Glimmer Paste through the Altenew Molded Lines stencil*.


The ME Easy Sentiments set has 4 different sentiments grouped together in lines of 3, I trimmed this out of one of the sentiment groupings.
The llamas are mounted with foam tape on squares die cut with the My Favorite Things Horizontal Collage Cover die*, they are actually the negative (inner) squares from the frame.

Lastly, I added Studio Katia Iridescent crystals over the stamped stars in the sentiment. Please note, products marked with a * can be special ordered :).



A super fun set to play with! 

Thanks for taking a look and Happy Crafting!


No comments: