Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Sunday Drive with Spellbinders

Hello Everyone!

Rosie here with a couple of projects featuring the Spellbinders- Sunday Drive Die Set:




There are 16 dies in the set that cute out the pieces of this card, everything you need to paper piece this cute birthday car. I die cut all the pieces first, using up some paper scraps and then pieced the car together following the image on the packaging.

Prior to glueing everything down I inked the clouds with the Lawn Fawn Cloudy Stencil and Distress Oxide Broken China ink. I created the ballon strings out of gold thread.


For this next card, I inked a sunset background with Distress Oxide inks in Blueprint Sketch, Wilted Violet, Picked Raspberry and Squeezed Lemonade. I then misted the panel with Altenew Iridescent Spray Ink.


I inked the sides of my grey card stock "road" with Black Soot Distress Oxide ink.
The bumper, side mirrors and taillights are cut from silver metallic card stock.


I created a shaker with the trunk birthday section and rather than place the gifts in the luggage holder, I placed them inside the trunk itself.


I backed the balloons with the same patterned paper I used for the steering wheel and luggage holder.


Again I used gold thread from my stash for the balloon strings.

There are lots of possibilities with this die set!

Thanks for stopping by :)








3 comments:

Karen B. said...

This is so cute! Love all the details.

Delight Car Removal said...

Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well, I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
cash for cars beenleigh
cash for unwanted cars beenleigh

APlus Car Removal said...

Cash for unwanted car removal Brisbane buys all types of vehicles including Truck, SUV, Ute, 4x4, Sedan, Wagon, hatchbacks.
unwanted car removal brisbane