Wednesday, February 5, 2020

NEW Wild Whisper & Nicole Wright Designs - Media Assemblage Home Decor Inspiration!

Hello friends! Karla back again with a look at the gorgeous Media Assemblage paper line from Nicole Wright and Wild Whisper. Oh My Goodness... this line is AMAZING! Seriously, if you love mixed media - it's for you... if you love the look, but not the mess - it's for you... if you just love gorgeous paper - you guessed it - it's for you! But seriously, this paper is awesome. I recently shared three home decor ideas for Wild Whisper so I wanted to share them here since they are now in the Scrap Shotz Store!


To create some pretty wall art, I grabbed a couple dollar store frames and simply added the gorgeous paper inside. Next, I used some of the Strength of the Season cut files from the Wild Whisper Shop and used my Cricut Maker to cut them using Adhesive Foil. Check out the video linked below to see just how easy this was!


I really love these papers - think of how lovely this idea would be for teacher gifts, birthdays... And who wouldn't think this took you hours?!!


Love this quote - again one of the cut files from Wild Whisper that coordinates with the Strength Of The Season collection!


Lastly, I decided to cover some cardboard magazine holders with another sheet of the beautiful paper. After cutting the strips to fit the width I added some Wild Whisper Strength of the Season ephemera diecuts and a few sequins from Strength of the Season and the Masculine collections.


I can totally see using this paper to cover even more things - maybe even coordinate my albums... 


You can pick up the 6 pack or the double 12 pack and each package comes with one beautiful bonus sheet! 
To get a closeup of each of these papers, as well as the bonus sheet, and see how I put the wall art together - be sure to check out the video below.


Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a  really awesome week my friends - stay crafty!!



No comments: