Monday, February 3, 2020

NEW Wild Whisper Masculine Collection - Scrapbook Layout Idea

Hello friends! Karla back today with a layout I created for Wild Whisper using the fabulous NEW Wild Whisper Designs Masculine Collection. Let me tell you, even if you don't have a guy in your life - you're going to want these gorgeous papers!! The colours and textured look of these 12x12 cardstock papers are amazing.... I wanted to create a layout about a card my husband and his mom have sent back and forth for each of their birthdays since 1983, and I just love how these papers worked together to document this special tradition.


I used a patterned paper background that looks like a wooden frame with a fabric insert. I decided to play on that by 'tacking' up the photos of the card with tack diecuts, cut out with my Cricut, adding a jar of Peanut Butter and a cute peanut, as well as the titles - all cut with the Cricut from the Wild Whisper papers. 'The Peanut Card' and 'EST 1983' are cut with Nicole Wright's new Media Assemblage papers, which are amazing! The Wild Whisper Papers work beautifully for diecuts.


Here, I used a mini frame from one of the cut apart pages and added my journaling inside it! 


I even used the branding strips, cutting them into washi tape strip pieces. The sequins in this collection are definitely delicious, and you're going to find lots of uses for them!


Here's a look at this amazing collection-
\



Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope this gives you some inspiration to get creating with this gorgeous collection. You can always find everything fun and NEW in the Scrap Shotz Shop HERE. Have an amazing week friends!

No comments: