Friday, January 31, 2020

What to Make Next?

Hello, hello! I am loving the Wild Whisper, Where to Next? travel themed collection and am so excited to show you what I have created already. Full disclosure, the second my Unboxing Video was filmed ... I was at my scrap table cutting and painting and glueing!

First out of the gate was a need to use all the fabulous cameras in the ephemera pack - would you look at these? So cute! So I created a layout that allowed me to cascade a while host of them down the page interspersed with my photos.


For my background I randomly stamped a whole bunch of arrows from a Citrus Twist stamp set in my stash - arrows and travel go so well together! I used Staz On ink in black so the stamps would stay crisp while I added some teal watercolor also from my stash. The teal is a bit brighter than I thought - I was looking to match the teal of that stripped pattern paper down the right but I think it looks fun even in this shade.



Once everything was glued down I needed to add one more element - one of my most favourite final touches - a confetti of sequins from the exclusively design sequins for this collection by SpiegelMom Sequins! Love the splash of bling it brings any page.

For a title I was pretty blunt and called it what it is - our first Lager of the trip!

Thanks for stopping by - I am off to make more!




1 comment:

Shar said...

Wow this looks simply amazing! I absolutely love how you laid this out, the colour behind the pictures and the scattering of the embellies! its stunning