Tuesday, October 15, 2019

Kaisercraft, Let it Snow - Ready for December

If you popped onto our social media channels last month you will have seen that I received the entire Kaisercraft, Let it Snow collection bundle to play with! Pinch me, what a collection! 

Imagine teal, silver and white foundation colours embellished with loads of shiny bits and amazing wood veneers. Wait, don't imagine it, you can see all the goodies in my unboxing video  - caution major enabler alert, the collection is absolutely fantastic and we still have these goodies in the shop!   



Seeing the colours and touches in this collection, I could not resist pairing it with some red cardstock, red/white twine from my stash and a Simple, Stories, SN@P 6x8 Album from the Scrap Shotz shop to create my entire December Daily 2019 foundation album. Yup the whole thing is ready for December! 

A December Daily is a project you create by documenting December memories each day for the month of December. I created my first one a couple of years ago and loved how I found ways to bring the December spirit into our lives so I would have great things to scrapbook. Win, win - I got to experience a great memory and I had an excuse to scrapbook a little bit every day! 

So excited to show you my Kaisercraft, Let it Snow December Daily album ....



Now I just have to wait  the 47 sleeps until December 1st so I can start making holiday memories and loading up this album with photos, journaling and ephemera! I will be sure to do another flip through video once it's complete in January. 

Do you December Daily? We would love to hear about your project! 


No comments: