Thursday, April 18, 2019

April 2019 Scrapbook Kit Layout and Process Video

Hello friends! Karla back today with another project using the  April Scrap Shotz Kit featuring the Happiness Collection from Cocoa Vanilla Studio. This collection is so gorgeous, and together with all the amazing goodies in the Kit you'll be creating lots of scrapbook pages. The supplies would be fabulous for some quick and beautiful cards as well! Today, I'm sharing a process video, below, of this fun layout from a Calgary, Alberta crop I went to. I think it's so important to not just document the things my family does, but also those things that are important to me. 


I'm using lots of goodies included in the kit as well as some fun Add-Ons you can find in the shop HERE. When you're a kit subscriber you'll be guaranteed the kit as well as getting first pick of the wonderful coordinating extras you just might want to add!


This was definitely a very fun day, and I'm so happy I got to document it!


Here's a look at the video where you can see just how I put everything together-


Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out the previous two layouts I created with this kit HERE as well as the Kit Reveal HERE. And don't forget you can always check out all the new and fabulous goodies in the Scrap Shotz Store here. Have a wonderful Easter Weekend friends!



No comments: