Monday, April 15, 2019

Mama Elephant| Flying With Friends

Hello Scrap Shotz friends!

Rosie here to share with you some projects featuring Mama Elephant. This month I have the pleasure of working with lots of Mama Elephant products:




Using the Misti stamping tool I laid out the Friendship sentiments stamps over a Kraft card stock card front, stamped in Versmark ink and then heat embossed with white embossing powder.
I stamped and copic coloured the image and die cut with the matching ME creative cut. I also die cut the same creative cut from the stamped card front, then inlay the coloured image within, popping up the stamped card front with foam adhesive.


This next card combines the Flying with Friends stamp set along with the Mama Elephant Cloudy Day Cover Creative Cuts.


I copic colored the stamped image and die cut it with the matching ME creative cut along with cutting a second layer from fun foam to glue behind the image.
After cutting the panel from the ME Cloudy Day Cover I lightly inked the clouds with Distress Oxide Tumbled Glass ink.


The entire panel is then layered over a Distress Oxide inked card front in Abandoned Coral, Picked Raspberry and Mustard Seed.

The final card I am sharing today uses the little bitty inner white card stock pieces from the above die cut card front.
I inked a white card stock panel with the same colours listed above and spritzed with water to create the oxidized effect.

The white cloud "die cuts" were lightly inked with Tumbled Glass distress oxide ink and applied to inked card front with liquid adhesive.
Stamped images are coloured with copic markers and then adhered with foam and liquid adhesive.

I hope you've enjoyed these projects as much as I enjoyed creating them!

Thanks for stopping by :)



No comments: