Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Scrap Shotz May Kit - Laura's first layout!

Good morning!
I am excited to share my first projects as a new Design Team Member here at Scrap Shotz!

I decided to use the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine May Sketch as my first project here!


and here is the wonderful sketch I used



To create his layout I started with by using the walnut cardstock from the main kit for a base.

I then layered a piece of the wonderful Kaisercraft Pen and Ink paper that I layered


I chose a sequence of photos from  a recent photo shoot of our boys and my hubby playing around jumping from a gate....boys being boys!



I wanted to use the gold tape from the add on but it was a little too gold for the layout so I used the lawn fawn walnut ink pad to darken the gold and make it match my layout more!

Thanks for stopping by for my first SS post!


No comments: