Thursday, May 31, 2018

Alcohol Inks and Foils

Alcohol inks continue to be popular and I can understand why! You can make beautiful backgrounds in minutes, each unique and stunning. Adding some foil takes the alcohol inks to another level.

Check out the card I made below -  I followed the video by Kelly Latevola. What I found in my house, the alcohol inks were tacky, not wet and the foils adhered beautifully after waiting 2-3 minutes.


Here is a close-up - and I will never get tired of the WRMK Next Gen Embossing Folders - amazing!


What I love about alcohol inks is that it is so easy to find new colour combinations - I am loving teals and butterscotch these days!


Here is another card using the WRMK Next Gen embossing folders. With this color combination, I cut up a cover plate die and mounted it on the alcohol background - it just popped!



 If you haven't tried alcohol inks, I encourage you to give it a go; if you have them in your stash, dig them out!




No comments: