Wednesday, March 14, 2018

March 2018 Kit - Simple Stories I Am

Hi there!

I am so excited to be sharing my project made with the March Kit featuring the Simple Stories I Am collection!


The Design Team was challenged this month to use the March Sketch from Creative Scrapbooker Magazine Sketchy Challenge.  Since I've never really scrapbooked about scrapbooking, I was inspired to do a timeline of some highlights of my time scrapping over the last 20 years.




I started with two pieces of White Bazzill Cardstock and smooshed the background using Distress Oxide in Fossilized Amber and Worn Lipstick.  The title is made from some of the included cardstock diecuts and the Lemonade Thickers, a kit extra. I cut the word "lucky" from the Lagoon cardstock using a Simple Stories cutfile from Silhouette.

The page was embellished with some of the Prima flowers & gems and the Simple Stories stickers and chipboard. To finish the page, I reached deep into my stash to include some of the products and techniques that I've used for scrapbooking over the years.  Can you spot them all?

Sorry for the photo quality.  For some reason, the page is very warped and I had a difficult time getting a straight photo.

I just love this layout.  I'm very glad to have recorded my story.  And the March kit really helped me to do it. Be sure to stop by the store to check it out!

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

Janet's Joy said...

Love how you did a page with photos of some of your layouts!