Monday, February 8, 2021

Scrap Shotz January Scrapbook Kit Featuring Altenew: Enjoy the Ride

Hi Everyone! 

Rosie here with a couple of projects created with the first kit of 2021 and it features Altenew's Enjoy the Ride!

Here's a quick video with a closer look at the kit contents:


As always there are a number of great add-ons available, you can check them out HERE.

I have also used a number of Altenew products that are not in the store which are marked by an *asterisk, these can be special ordered just for you! 
Contact sandy@scrapshotz.com with the subject line Altenew Special Order.

Reading, Berkshire, England


This layout is based on the Creative Scrapbooker Magazine February sketch:

I fussy cut leaves from the Balmy paper and arranged under the photo mat which has been adhered with foam adhesive. 

I then inked white card stock with Altenew Fresh Lemon ink*, die cut the title with the Altenew Fine Alphabet Die* and embossed all the alphas with the Altenew Organic Linen 3D Embossing Folder*.


I added a chipboard camera and the journaling along the bottom.





Miss You Card


Altenew has begun releasing 3D embossing folders and they are wonderful! 

I inked the Ribbon Weaves 3D Embossing folder with Altenew Fresh Leaf ink*, added white card stock and then ran through my die cut machine. I then inked over the top with Altenew Limeade ink*.


I created a background with Nuvo Shimmer Powders on watercolour paper, then trimmed a 3.5"x3.5"square which I embossed with the Altenew Organic Linen 3D embossing folder* then sprayed with Iridescent Glitter Dust.


This die cut from the kit ephemera serves as the sentiment as well as a lovely accent. A little confetti finishes off this card with a bit more sparkle.


I'll be back with more projects a little later this week.

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!



No comments: