Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Enjoy the Ride: January Scrap Shotz Kit

Hello! 

Rosie back with a few more projects featuring the January Scrap Shotz kit. 


Wonderful Happy Day


The papers in this kit are so beautiful I didn't want to cut in to them so I decided to stretch them out by cutting leaves with the Altenew Leaf Mix Die set. I die cut all the overlay leaves from white card stock which I then inked with Altenew Minty Mint ink.


I splattered the background with white ink spray prior to adhering the leaves with a combination of liquid glue and foam tape.


The title is from the kit chipboard and I also added a few mint enamel dots from the kit.

Happy Birthday



There's a great selection of ephemera and chipboard in this kit so I combined them to create this birthday card. It's hard to see from this photo but I inked clouds in the sky and also a grassy hill along the bottom.


I layered the happy chipboard over the windmill which is adhered with foam tape. The kit alphas complete the sentiment.

Cherish Friendship



I had a lot of fun creating this layout! I misted mixed media card stock with Dylusions Black Marble Shimmer Spray and then die cut with the Altenew Ornate Cover Die. I also die cut one of the patterned papers with the same die and used them as photo mats behind the photos.



After placing the blue paper at the top of the card stock I filled in the rest of the page with Enjoy the Ride washi tape. Your kit includes 1/3 pack of washi tape, I picked up the Washi Tape Add On and used all of the tapes here.



The layout has been embellished with the kit chipboard and ephemera and I created the hanging line for the birdcages from enamel dots and pen details.


So far I've done 3 layouts and 2 cards and barely made a dent in the kit so that means more crafting with this great kit!









No comments: