Friday, November 27, 2020

Mini Albums - Create without Photos



Hi there! I have started playing with the Vicki Boutin, Storyteller Kit collection Scrap Shotz sent my way and wow, wow, wow. I love that this collection features purple (a pretty rare colour in our scrappy community). This collection is all kinds of pretty florals, birds, hearts, and has that very slight grunge look of Vicki’s collections. Beautiful. 

One of the goodies sent my way is the Storyteller Tags and Journaling Pieces. I have decided to use these beauties to create a tag mini album and wow am I having fun. 


To get my scrappiness on I decided to start creating without worrying about photos. What? Yup! Maybe my foray into creating Christmas Cards where I dingy have to match photos has me feeling the no-photo creative vibe! 

Don’t worry I will add photos but I know I also want to have a few tags that are just, well, pretty! Tags of different shapes and colours and textures that showcase the collection for sure but also reinforce the fun, colourful vibe of the mini album. 

Here is what I have so far: 






To get these little mini tags completed I simply laid out the chipboard, papers, stickers, phrases and stencils from the Kit on my desk beside the tag set and just freely added here and there - not worrying about running out of that perfect thing or that matching something. Just playing and loving it! 

What are you doing with your Storyteller Kit? 







No comments: