Thursday, November 19, 2020

Christmas Cards - So Many to Give

 


The Kaisercraft Emerald Eve collection Scrap Shotz sent me to play with this month continues to bring a touch of Christmas to my scrappy space - never too early to get into the Christmas spirit! 

If you read my post from earlier this week you will have read ... wait for it ... I have never made cards! Nope, never, not a thing in my wheelhouse, too intimidating to give something I made away, reserved for the scrappy experts out there, etc. 

Well Emerald Eve inspired a change of mind and now I can’t stop! Card making is for everyone! The fantastic green tones with touches of country vintage cream and brown and pops of bling Christmas gold in this collection are so much fun to play with that I just had to keep playing and playing and playing. 

Here are a few cards I made with this collection (you can see more in the post link above too): 








Literally the only supplies from my stash I brought to the Emerald Eve card making party was some vellum, Distress Ink (Gathered Twigs), 2 gold washi’s from Vicki Boutin collections, and white card stock for the card base. I did use a stencil and one of my dies too. But wow, so many cards made and I still have goodies left to play with. 

Lots of paper and embellishments and more from this Kaisercraft collection in the Scrap Shotz store! What are you using for your Christmas card or December scrappy supplies? 



No comments: