Monday, November 25, 2019

Process Video: Winter Farmhouse, Dad's Hockey Rink

I am playing with the November Scrapbook Kit this month and loving it! This kit is a beauty and features loads of the amazing Simple Stories, Winter Farmhouse collection.

I am taking full advantage of having such a fun, winter and farmhouse themed collection to document winter and Christmas stories from our family farm. In this process video, I am documenting the homemade rink my dad makes every year for us 'kids' and our friends and family get together.


Here are a few still shots if you don't have a chance to check out my video - I recognize we are embarking on the busiest season of the year here but do think a cup of coffee and some scrapbooking YouTube would be a nice treat you (wink, wink):





I love how the vintage feel of this collection is encouraging me to tell the stories from years ago but there are enough cute elements to have a little fun with it too. A perfect balance! If you would like to see all the goodies I am playing with, check out the Unboxing Video.

Hope you have a chance to get crafty this week!



2 comments:

Glenda a. said...

Just opened my box of goodies and got so excited. Thank you for a great kit and will be watching the video to see the magic happen!

Lorraine said...

Loved your video, Brande! Your process is fast!!! Great job!