Wednesday, November 6, 2019

Carta Bella Christmas Market Cards

Carolyn here today with some Christmas cards. The new Carta Bella Christmas Market Collection is perfect for card making. The puffy stickers are small enough for cards and there are cut apart cards in the paper kit. I also received some Kaisercraft stamps called "Let It Snow" and a Kaisercraft stencil called "Festive Foliage" which added those special touches to the cards.
The top card uses foam to pop the sentiment off the card. I cut the sentiment out of one of the papers. A die cut from the ephemera pack and some puffy stickers finish it off. The bottom cards layered papers from the collection kit and used some pop dots. All the cards are A2 size. 
The top card uses the Kaisercraft stamps for the sentiment and the trees. I used two different colours of ink and two different sized trees. To make the trees smaller, I held a scrap paper over the card so only the top part of the stamp touched the card. I like how it made the trees appear to be in the distance. I added a couple puffy stickers and the barn and sled stickers.
The bottom card is several layers of paper and a few stickers from the kit. The sentiment is from the Kaisercraft stamp set.
My last set of cards used the stencil and Kaisercraft stamps. The bottom two cards used modeling paste mixed with paint. I taped the stencil down so it didn't move. The top card uses paint. It was a little trickier to not have the paint run under the stencil.
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great day!



No comments: