Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Fluffy Friends Holiday & Pine Clippings

Hello Scrap Shotz Friends!

Rosie here to share the first couple of holiday cards using Taylored Expressions products.  

I've used the Fluffy Friends stamp set:





I stamped and die cut a bunch of images all at the same time, you can see by the stamp graphic above that this bear is actually sitting on a sled. I wanted to have him ride the die cut sled so I trimmed the sled portion off. All the images are coloured with Copic markers and I added shading to the sled with an E30 copic marker as well.

I inked the background with yellow, orange, red and navy dye inks from my stash with Taylored Expressions blender brushes.

I then adhered a white glitter card stock die cut hill from my stash, placing the sled on the downhill :).


I added the presents and birdie from the stamp set. The bear was holding a black string in the stamp so I added gold thread attached to the runners to cover that up. The sentiment is from the TE Simple Strips-Christmas stamp set. This coordinates with the Simple Strips die, and gives you 18 Christmas themed sentiments cut in a banner, perfectly sized for each sentiment. Pretty Pink Posh confetti adds some shine as a final touch.

Next up is the Pine Clippings die:




I created a frame around the centre inked portion of the card with silver card stock Pine Clippings die cuts. The centre was inked with Distress Oxide inks in Cracked Pistachio, Mowed Lawn and Lucky Clover. I then inked outside the centre portion with Evergreen Bough and brushed Perfect Pearls Perfect Pearl across the entire surface.

I then embossed the panel with the We R Memory Keepers Gemstone embossing folder. I stamped the Christmas Simple Strips on red card stock with embossing ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder, then cut with the coordinating die.


I finished the card off with Nuvo Glitter Drops in Ruby Slippers.

I'll be back in a few days with a couple more cards.

Thanks for stopping by!



No comments: