Friday, May 31, 2019

New Product Review - Lawn Fawn Say What Pets Gift Tags and Video

Hello friends! Karla back today to share 6 adorable gift tags created with the super cute Lawn Fawn Say What Pets Stamp Set and Dies! I already had the Say What Critters and Gift Tag Die Set from a previous release and I thought this set would be a great addition to them. I do love that Lawn Fawn always has lots of sets that work with your other products you already own and love!! Here's a look at all 6 tags. I created three shaker tags and three more flat tags. Both kinds are easy to create and are definitely guaranteed to bring a smile to the face of whomever you give them to. Be sure to scroll down to the end where I'm sharing a video giving you a closeup look at all the tags and walking you through creating one of each kind.


I find that by using fun foam from my kids' craft drawer I am quickly and easily able to create my shaker areas with no fuss! These fun sequins from Studio Katia and Pretty Pink Posh add to the bright Spring feel of these tags.


And, oh my gosh.... these adorable sentiments! So super cute!! I coloured a whole bunch of these sweet animals up in different colours and then coordinated them with different colours of tag bases, frames and reinforcers from the Gift Tag Die Set. A few more sequins add just a little more bling. 


You can check out the video below for even more details and to see how easy it is to create both styles of tags!


Supplies:
Lawn Fawn Say What Christmas Critters Stamps and Dies
Studio Katia Sequins
Pretty Pink Posh Sequins

Thanks so much for stopping by! Be sure to check out all the fun NEW products in the Scrap Shotz Store, and have fun creating!! I hope you have an awesome weekend, and I'll be back next week to share another sweet new product with you 💗

Hugs,
Karla

No comments: